Seeking to fill the Executive Director position at Father Carr’s Place 2B Family Wellness Center in Oshkosh, WI. The Non-Profit, Catholic faith-based mission consists of: homeless shelters, a free health clinic, food pantry and other programs that serve the community. The Executive Director is the manager of the mission and will work with and report to the Board of Directors as well as:
• Be responsible for the overall planning and operation of the organization in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
• Represent the Board of Directors to staff, volunteers and clients, ensuring that their vision for the mission is carried out
• Represent the Board of Directors to staff and volunteers, coordinate daily activities, provide leadership, direction and support to the volunteers and staff
• Attain and allocate resources in relation to daily operation of the mission
• Promote the organization’s services to individuals, other service organizations and the local community. Direct and participate in public relations and fundraising activities
Interested persons should send their resume to:
Father Carr’s Place 2B
Attn: Nic Bur
1062 N. Koeller
Oshkosh, WI 54902
Or, e-mail: [email protected]
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System is seeking to fill a full-time managerial accounting position.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System is a PK-12 Catholic school system located in Appleton, WI, serving the greater Fox Valley region in the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay. We maintain 2 elementary campuses (PK-4), a middle school (5-8) and a high school (9-12), with total annual enrollment of approximately 1,600.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System is committed to academic excellence rooted in strong faith and value formation. We strive to help students develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to be successful citizens in the 21st century. Our staff is dedicated to helping each child succeed.
Please view the job description and apply via our website at:
The application deadline is November 30, 2014.
To advertise your employment opportunities in The Compass please contact Amy Kawula at [email protected] or call 920-272-8212.