Father Carr’s Place 2B Executive Director
Seeking to fill the Executive Director position at Father Carr’s Place 2B in Oshkosh. This 501c3 is privately funded and volunteer driven. The Catholic faith based mission consists of homeless shelters, a free medical clinic, a food pantry, a chapel and a spiritual renewal community center. The Executive Director is the manager of the mission and will work with and report to the Board of Directors to carry out the following tasks and activities:
- Be responsible for the overall planning, operation, development and growth of the organization in accordance with its mission and goals
- Represent the Board of Directors to staff, volunteers, residents and clients, ensuring that the mission and goals are implemented
- Coordinate daily activities, provide leadership, direction and support to the volunteers and staff. Ensure key positions of the mission are staffed with the necessary volunteers and live-in staff or employees to be able to effectively provide services. Delegate tasks to volunteers and staff
- Provide support for all areas of the mission and its volunteers and staff while maintaining a positive environment
- Attain and allocate resources in relation to daily operation of the mission while being a responsible steward of the resources
- Promote the organization’s services, events and opportunities to individuals, organizations and the broader community. Direct and participate in public relations and fundraising activities. Recruit volunteers
- Build positive relationships with all individuals who are giving or receiving services
Interested persons should send their resume to:
Father Carr’s Place 2B
Attn: Nic Bur
1062 N. Koeller Street
Oshkosh, WI 54902
Or e-mail: [email protected]
Or call: 262-719-215
Corpus Christi Catholic Parish in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, seeks a full time Business Manager for our vibrant Door County parish. Our business manager will serve as the point person to the pastor for all business-related issues concerning the parish to include property management, administrative, financial, planning, budgeting, and employee management.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, or finance with additional preference for operations management or relevant experience. Preference will be given for candidates with excellent leadership and organizational skills through verifiable past experience. We also require strong written, verbal, and organizational skills along with the ability to work with our many volunteer parish members in total support of our Catholic faith.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements in complete confidence to:
Corpus Christi Parish
25 North Elgin St.
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin 54235
Attention: Fr. Ryan Krueger
NEEDED Core Team Members
Love Begins Here
We are seeking Core Team members to serve on our Love Begins Here Localized Mission Team this summer. We are in need of 2 male applicants, ideally 21 years old or older; however, we will consider those 18+ to follow the mission of St. Teresa of Calcutta by serving those in need in our own backyards!
Must complete VIRTUS training and a background check prior to employment. Applicants must be practicing Catholics. Salary is $300/week. Time commitment is 7 weeks to include a paid week of training from May 29-July 17, 2020.
This is a wonderful opportunity to serve the youth of our diocese in conjunction with a core team of young adults. Not only will you grow in a community of faith with the other core team members, but your faith will be put into action by assisting in implementing the 2020 Love Begins Here mission weeks (2 high school weeks, 3 middle school weeks).
For further details, or to apply, visit: www.gbresources.org/lbh-coreteam.html
The primary purpose of the Compliance Monitor is to ensure protection of the community from those assigned to the Prayer and Penance Program. The Compliance Monitor provides for consistent accountability and the supervised framework of the program
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences such as psychology, criminology, or sociology
- Knowledge of the techniques of supervision and treatment
- Knowledge of employee policies and procedures
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured via the diocesan auto/liability insurance program
- High degree of competence in interpersonal relations; relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills; diplomatic and tactical yet direct and appropriately confrontational when necessary
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- High degree of competence in interpersonal relations combined with well-developed ability to use tact and judgment in sensitive situations
- Comfort level in situations that demand discretion in complex situations and a high degree of interpersonal conflict
- High level of confidentiality
- Pastoral approach balanced with tenacity
- Sensitivity, empathy, and diplomacy
- Effective at follow-up
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
For more information and to apply please visit www.gbdioc.org