Part-Time Bookkeeper Opening
St. Patrick’s Parish in Menasha, a Catholic community of welcoming and energetic disciples, is looking to hire a Bookkeeper with expertise in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Cash Management
Required skills include excellent communication and proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Word/Excel.
Part-time position (15-19 hr/week)
We are looking to hire the perfect person as soon as possible!
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Pastoral Leader Mary Krueger at [email protected].
Faith Formation Coordinator
The vibrant, linked Menasha Parishes of St. Mary and St. John the Baptist seek an enthusiastic disciple to fill the position of Faith Formation Coordinator. This is a 40 hour a week position from August through May that includes overseeing faith formation, including the sacraments of First Communion, First Reconciliation, Confirmation and Youth RCIA as well as other elements of children’s ministry. Interested applicants may email a resume to [email protected] or mail to St. Mary/St. John Parish Office, 528 Second St., Menasha, WI 54952.
Kitchen Manager/Head Cook
The Kitchen Manager/ Head Cook will manage, plan, and coordinate all aspects of food preparation at Camp Tekakwitha. Duties and responsibilities include managing daily operations, purchasing, and planning the use of materials and human resources. Responsible for food preparation while complying with all standards set by the State of Wisconsin Board of Health and the American Camping Association.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- This position requires high school completion and state certification in food service and/or an Associate Degree in Food Management and/or proven practical experience in food preparation and Certified Sanitarian from Serve Safe/Managers License
- Must have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- Planning and preparing nutritionally sound- and well-presented meals within budgetary constraints
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of commercial equipment and appliances
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Must be able to supervise kitchen staff
- Must be well-organized and flexible
- Must take direction well
- Must be able to lift and move 25 to 50 lbs
- Must be able to verbally communicate needs and tasks effectively and within appropriate time-frame
- Must be well versed and able to communicate in a professional manner
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
For more information and to apply please visit www.gbdioc.org