St. Nicholas Parish, Freedom is looking for a Parish Secretary to provide secretarial and clerical support to the Parish Office. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be well organized, able to maintain confidentiality and proficient personal computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office and Internet. Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to Cortney Curran at [email protected] by Wednesday, March 27.
Maintenance and Cleaning
St. Nicholas Parish, Freedom, is looking for part-time employees to work flexible hours doing light maintenance and cleaning. For further details or to set up an interview, call Mark Lang at 920-585-5291.
Sheboygan South Catholic Parishes Director of Administration & Operations
We are looking for a full-time Director of Administration & Operations responsible for managing operations of three parishes, serving as Director of HR, supervisor of staff, responsible for budgets, finances, programing and strategic planning. MBA with accounting/management experience preferred. Reply by April 15th to: [email protected]. Or mail to: Fr. Paul Fliss, Sheboygan South Catholic Parishes, 1439 S 12th St., Sheboygan, WI 53081.
Parish Business Manager
St. Paul Parish, Combined Locks, WI, seeks a full-time Business Manager for our vibrant parish serving approximately 850 families. We seek an individual who loves the Lord and who will share our passion for the Catholic faith. This person will serve as the point person to the pastor for all parish and cemetery business related needs including bookkeeping, property management, financial stewardship, payroll, safe environment, and human resources.
This position requires experience in business or accounting, knowledge of Quick Books, and Microsoft Office Products with the ability to learn other software platforms. An associate’s degree in accounting, business, or equivalent, is highly desired. Must be able to maintain confidentiality, have excellent leadership and organizational skills, be detail oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with many volunteer members of the parish in total support of our Catholic Faith.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter, resume, and references to:
Fr. Andrew Kysely
St. Paul Parish
410 Wallace St.
Combined Locks, WI 54113
Director of Music
St. Mary Magdalene Parish in Waupaca has an opening for a Director of Music.
Responsible for the development and coordination of the liturgical music that will enhance the worship experience of the entire Parish.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researches and selects liturgical music for use in parish liturgies and devotions, while working closely with Father Xavier and our Liturgist
- Collaborates with others in selecting liturgical music for liturgies pertaining to religious education, weddings, funerals and special Masses
- Actively recruits and encourages new members to join the music ministry
- Direct the choir on weekends or ensure cantors are in place for Mass
- Attend St. Mary Magdalene staff meetings twice monthly
This is a part-time salaried position that needs to be filled by Easter.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] .
Faith Formation Coordinator
Holy Family Parish in Marinette, WI is seeking a Faith Formation Coordinator. To qualify, one must be a practicing Catholic following the Church’s teachings. The full-time position would start on July 1, 2019 for grades K-11. Responsibilities include but not limited to coordinating all sacramental programs, recruit and train catechists and develop an effective outreach/education program with parents of students. Also serves as Local Safe Environment Coordinator for the Parish. Qualified candidates should have completed or be working toward Diocesan Faith Formation Certification.
Resumes can be mailed to:
Fr. Celestine Byekwaso
2715 Taylor St.
Marinette, WI 54143
For more information, contact Pamela Meyers, Office Manager at 715-735-9100 ext. 108.
Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help, Inc
Provide leadership and direction on development efforts to support the mission of the National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help. This position will identify, cultivate and maintain the relationships necessary for major gift, annual giving, leadership gift acquisition, and planned gifts for the Shrine. This individual will help expand the existing fund development program of the Shrine by working with current benefactors as well as by devising new and creative programs to solicit investment. Also encourages stewardship and general endowment funding.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field required
- In addition, must have a minimum of 3-5 years of fund development experience
- Requires knowledge of endowments and operations of foundations
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and relational databases
- Awareness and understanding of basic planned giving instruments and processes
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing; and must believe that the events, apparitions, and locutions given to Adele Brise in October of 1859 do exhibit the substance of supernatural character
- Strong written and verbal communication with an emphasis on skillful articulation of the Shrine mission and master plan
- Budgeting and decision making
- Be capable of fielding sensitive questions on behalf of the Shrine
- Leadership and management
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Bilingual helpful
- Enthusiasm and energy
- This position interacts, face to face as well as on the telephone, with individuals both in and outside of the organization. Professionalism and networking skills are important due to the high correlation between this position and major fundraising and developmental campaigns. Contact with directors, employees, parishes, prospective donors, etc
- Analytical/data analysis
- Able to work independently
- Time management
- Tact and discretion/confidentiality
- Problem Solving
- Ability to deal with change
- Multi-tasking and coordinating projects
- Able to develop relationships with various groups of people
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Certified Fund Raising Executive credential
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
For more positions and information please visit www.gbdioc.org/careers.